STRATEGY CCUS is an ambitious three-year project funded by the European Union to support the development of low-carbon energy and industry in Southern and Eastern Europe. We are focusing on eight regions considered promising for carbon capture, utilisation and storage (CCUS). We aim to encourage and support initiatives within each region by producing local development plans and business models tailored to industry’s needs.
Poroject Lead: Bureau de recherches geologiques et minieres (BRGM)
Timeline Start - End: 2019-01-05 - 2022-01-30
Project Status: Ongoing
Project Budget: 0.0 €
Funding source: 89% H2020
- Techno-economic analysis
- Strategic planning
- Network development for CO2-transport
- Life cycle assessment (LCA)
- Business case development
CO2 Source: N.A.
CCU Tecnology Category: N.A.
- Directorate-General of Energy and Geology (DGEG)
- CIMPOR-Indústria de Cimentos
- ational University of Political Studies and Public Administration (SNSPA)
- University of Lisbon’s School of Science and Technology (FCT NOVA)
- Fraunhofer ISI
- Scottish Carbon Capture & Storage (SCCS) at University Edingburgh
- Central Mining Institute (GIG)
- Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
- University of Zagreb’s Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering (UNIZG- RGNF)
- Instituto Geológico y Minero de España (IGME)
- University of Evora